7/16/2011

DAY 7 JULY 13 SWEET HOME CHICAGO-UNLOAD AND RELOAD

"Boca, we just unpacked and you're repacking your suit case?"  Yes Bubba, I am going to  Tony Robbins.  "Tony Roma? The Rib Joint?  I thought you were still on that diet?"  You gotta love that man.  No Bubs, after being inspired by my darling friend Patricia S-she attended the seminar in San Diego in April, I signed up Alex, Dawnie and me for the 4 day UNLEASH THE POWER WITHIN.   They say a Tony Robbins seminar is a high energy peak performance event-kinda like a rock concert- including the fire walking over hot coals.  The what?

 Tony also offers a money back guarantee if he doesn't deliver, which is comforting to a "I already know all of this stuff" gal.  The UNLEASH gives you an opportunity to face your fears- which I thought I did in 1978 with Werner Erhard.  Since then my attitude and POV has been one of being "transformed" and "I got it".  Then I heard Robbins say working out one weekend (in my case 2) does not make you Fit For Life.  Touche.  Ok I'm in and up for hearing what this self help guru has to say,  share and teach about some of his world class strategies for growth and development.  And a little Mother-Daughter Bonding wouldn't hurt.  After preparing for the past couple of months- they send you a weekly lesson, I'm fired up (yes bad pun intended) for a little learning and growing and figuring out what's next for me?  I am in the mood for a B12 for my brain and spirit.  Have you taken any of the Tony Robbins courses?  Seen him on his infomercials?  Read his books?  Listened to his DVD/CD's?   I loved his movie "Shallow Hall"...although Alex didn't care for the message....aren't you living a lie if you are seeing something that is not the reality?  Good point Al.


Anyway, and away we go....
www.TonyRobbins.com